2018 Mercedes-Benz Metris Passenger Van San Luis Obispo CA
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz Metris Passenger Van was created to keep you going. With impeccable Mercedes-Benz reliability and capability, you'll spend your money and time on your business, not on your van. If you have a big crew you need to transport from point A to point B as safely and comfortably as possible, the new Metris Passenger Van can be your go-to workhorse.
From drivetrain to cabin design, Mercedes-Benz builds their vans to deliver the utmost in efficiency and performance. Whether you are thundering down the road thanks to its 208 horsepower direct injection engine and 7-speed transmission or towing a trailer behind thanks to its 5,000 maximum towing capacity, you know that one you bring home a Metris Passenger Van, you have all the capability you need.
Test Drive the 2018 Mercedes-Benz Metris Passenger Van in San Luis Obispo CA
When you have a van full people that you need to protect, you'll need only the best in safety features. To help you along the way, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz Metris Passenger Van comes standard or available with some of the following safety tools:
- Crosswind Assist - When you have a larger vehicle like a van, strong crosswinds can blow across the road and shift your vehicle from its lane. Crosswind Assist works by noticing when you are being pushed at speeds over 50 mph and applies gentle, course-correcting brake application to intervene and stabilize your Sprinter Van.
- Load Adaptive Electronic Stability Program - Keep your Sprinter Van firmly under control by utilizing the stability program's dynamic handling.
- ATTENTION ASSIST®* - ATTENTION ASSIST works by recognizing the signs of your own personal driver fatigue by developing your drive profile and comparing it to highly sensitive sensors. Once it sees that you are getting drowsy, it alerts you using a series of audio and visual alerts.
- COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST(Optional) - This radar-based proximity warning system gives you audio and visual warnings if it senses you are getting close to colliding with a vehicle in front of you. If you do not take action, it can boost brake pressure to automatically help you slow down.
- Lane Keeping Assist (Optional) - Utilizes a camera in the windshield to monitor the road ahead and helps detect when you may veer away from lane markings. If it senses you are drifting, it will sound alerts until you have made corrective handling.
If you would like to see the 2018 Mercedes-Benz Metris Passenger Van in person, stop by Alfano Motorcars for a test drive today!
*Driving while drowsy or distracted is dangerous and must be avoided. ATTENTION ASSIST may be insufficient to alert a fatigued or distracted driver of lane drift and cannot be relied on to avoid an accident or serious injury.